Did you know that in the United States every February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day?
I know my treasured readers tend to be very kind people so I’m sure you are ready to hop on board and share some love this day. Sure you don’t need a special day to be kind but it is super fun to me to have some focus in showing kindness about your day?
Here is a list of simple Random Acts of Kindness ideas:
- Bring flower to the people who at a nursing home. Thank them for caring for the elderly in your community.
- Write encouraging words on post-it notes and leave them everywhere you go today.
- Grab a few extra items like peanut butter, canned fruit/veggies at the grocery store and drop them at the local food bank.
- Randomly pick a name from your contacts and send them an encouraging text today.
- Pay ahead for the person behind you – this works great at the coffee shop, toll booth and drive-thru line.
- Leave a larger tip than usual when you go out to eat.
- Let someone go ahead of you in line today.
- Offer to take a friend’s kids for a couple of hours today,
- Drop of a Thank You card to those in the community that serve you such as police department and fire department.
- Check with your local shelter and see what needs they have and then fill that need!
I give this list as a complete starter. I am sure you have some great ideas of your own and I would love to hear about them. Just leave a comments. I am also trusting that God will put people and ideas in my path as I go out and about today.
Speaking of kindness, I am part of a weekly mentorship group that is helping me with the printable products you find on the TreasuredNest.com Printables Store.
All of us in this wonderful group of ladies have pulled together and decided we are doing a special Family First $5 Deal Sale and you better believe I am participating. Each shop owner has reduced the price to a a family related item in their store to only $5. Visit each store to pick up their $5 Deal. Sharing great resources is kind.
Don’t delay only good through 02/21/22
What is super cool is I have decided to not just do one of my printable journals, but have included a bundle of three. It is relating to one of my favorite subjects – gratitude. Showing kindness is a direct result of gratitude – a great lesson for all ages.
Here is my contribution:
That’s right. You can go to our printables shop and get it for $27 (Reg $37) or you can go to the Family First sale and get access to it for only $5. (2/14/22 to 2/21/22 only).
You will also be given access to some other fabulous family friendly printables – all discounted to only $5 which is also super fun!
I hope enjoy all the helpful items that we have created and I look forward to hearing about your random acts of kindness today.