Woo hoo! You are a treasure! We are excited that you are interested in writing for TreasuredNest.com with your Guest Post.
Our Editorial Needs
Guest posts should be personal in tone. Posts can be joyful, inspiring, thought-provoking, refreshing or uplifting. We also welcome a good dose of encouragement sprinkled throughout. Women crave to be part of a community and feel that they are not alone and that the things they do for their family’s are making a difference.
We are looking for helpful articles about building faith, feeding your family, home organization, time management, cleaning tips, marriage tips and family fun. Basically things that fall under the categories of Faith, Homemaking, Marriage, Motherhood and Motivation.
Guest Post Contributions: We are always looking for guest contributors and these posts are featured as needed or on Saturdays. A short bio about you will be included at the end of your devotional (Please include a link to your blog). Also, please provide a headshot, people like to see your smiling face.
A few guidelines for contributors…
The following guidelines apply to any contribution:
- Guest posts should be between 250- 800 words in length (though all will be considered).
- A post submission does not guarantee TreasuredNest.com will accept or publish the article.
- By submitting you agree to promote your guest post link on your social media outlets (Twitter/FB/etc.) and in your newsletter, etc. In turn, we will do the same with our social media outlets and our newsletter.
- We do not accept poetry, fiction, book reviews or product reviews. (We do love helpful articles that talk about new books, however, and welcome to be part of book tours.)
- Feel free to send us accompanying photos/captions that go along with your articles (when applicable).
Sound good? Great! Plesase email submissions with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line to Sheryl [at] Treasurednest.com and let me know.
THANK YOU FOR EXPLORING HOW YOU COULD ENCOURAGE ANOTHER AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF WOMEN WHO ARE TREASURED NATIONWIDE.