Chilly Banana Ingredients:
• 2 bananas • 1 cup of frozen raspberries (not defrosted) You can make this with any frozen soft berries; maybe strawberries or blackberries or mixed soft fruits. • Some cream, whipped if you like • 2 small glasses
1. Pop the raspberries into a blender. Peel and chop the bananas. Add them too.
2. Put the lid on and whisk for a few minutes.
3. Using a spatula, scrape the mixture out of the blender and divide it between the glasses.
4. Add a blob of cream before sharing.
We love our Ninja for this! If you don’t have one let me tell you what else if fun… you can even just put ice in it and it makes snow. Remember those New Orleans style snow cones called snow balls? Just add your favorite syrup! Yum!
If you are now wanting a Ninja because I have you now craving snow balls, check it out on Amazon. Yes that is an affiliate link and I would get a small commission if you decide to get one too.
Enjoy your drinks…and your snowballs.