Autumn is upon us! Though in my Florida climate the weather just changes slightly, I recognize Autumn.
For me I tend to start planning for Thanksgiving dinner and reflecting on the things that I am grateful for.
Autumn Journal Prompts
I love journaling an I wanted to share a few Autumn journal prompts from our Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Journal.
- What are you excited about in the coming month?
- What are you thankful for about where you live?
- What friends and family are you thankful for?
- Write about something you saw recently that warmed your heart.
- Name some talents or qualities you have that you are grateful for.
Feeling grateful and acknowledging all the good things in our lives is a great way to increase our overall happiness.
Grab a notebook or journal and spend some time with these prompts. Want to use something pretty? The list above is from the Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Journal over at the TreasuredNest printable journal. Hop on over the store and use the Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Journal to focus on the good things in your life. You can even get it bundled with it’s coordinating Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Planner.
Now, if you are like me and starting to play your Thanksgiving dinner, I wrote a blog post you may be interested in: How to Plan a Stress-Free Thanksgiving.
Have an amazing day!